Software: SpringPublisher Version: 2.1
Author: SpringPublisher Team
Design and print business cards, flyers, postcards, and
letterheads with SpringPublisher desktop publishing software.
SpringPublisher Team has released SpringPublisher v. 2.1.
SpringPublisher is a professional and easy to use desktop publishing software application
that makes it easy for business people and home computer users to design and print cards,
flyers, postcards, and announcements.
SpringPublisher is freeware, allowing you to design, print,
and save artwork as JPG files, at no cost.
SpringPublisher includes a nice library of templates as
well as an online template store. The software features a powerful multi-layer editor,
detailed help files. Without being an artist, you can design and print business cards,
flyers, postcards, letterheads and other artwork in just a few minutes.
1. Enables you to add images, texts, vector shapes, logos
and arrange them as you like.
2. Provides stunning image effect including shadows, opacity, rotation, and more.
3. Allows you to download professionally-designed, high quality templates from the
4. Makes it easy for you to print your artwork either with your own printer or in
professional print shops.
5. Generates high resolution artwork with a maximum output of 350dpi.
SpringPublisher runs under Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.
You can download the SpringPublisher Free version directly
The professional version, with Template Store credits and
high-quality output available, costs $23.95 (US).
For more information, visit http://www.springpublisher.com/ or write
# # #